Wednesday, April 1, 2015

I'm Back ... to January 2015!

No, this is not April Fools - I really am writing a blog post.  I just cannot tell you all that has happened in the almost 3 months since I last posted in January.  I tell you when that calendar rolls around to a new year, you really have no idea what that new year holds.  Thank the good Lord that He is beside us every step of the way.    Let me hit the highlights of January, February and March in the next few posts so then we can move on. 

In January ...
1.  We went to the Governor's Inaugural Ball and it was so much fun!  Here's a few photos of the loves of my life.   






That's Alan Jackson in that last picture.  Didn't know if you could pick him out!  :)

2.  We went on a little girls trip that next week to St. Simons.  And boy, oh boy, was that a fun weekend!  I adore these women.  And I love, love St. Simons' King and Prince, their shopping and last but never least, their food.  It's my happy place.




This might be one of the best things I've ever eaten, Eggs Low Country from the Echo Restaurant at the King and Prince.  Think shrimp, potatoes, corn, andouille sausage and a fried egg.  It was breakfast perfection.  

3.  The weekend of the 24th and 25th found me at New Beginnings on Saturday and The 2015 Gainesville Bridal Expo on Sunday.  Both were fabulous days!
 Here are few photos from the Bridal Show.  Emily and I, along with one of Emily's besties, Elisa, had a great time.  It's a crazy busy hectic day but in the end, totally worth it.  Many thanks to my buddies Mary and Judy for some amazing florals for all of our tables.  It takes a village to pull this off but we did it!







 So that hits the high points for January.  February up next!!



No comments:

Post a Comment