Monday, January 2, 2012

A Few Random Photos

Well, since the last time I posted a photo on this blog there obviously has been some sort of upgrade to ye ole blogger system.  Because I have no clue what I'm doing now. Thus the photo at the right.  Why it's on the side like that and how it got that way, I have no idea.  I kinda like it.  I might try to not do it again. 
This was taken at the SEC Championship Fan Fare in Atlanta.  I guess you could have figured that out by the SEC made out of cases of Dr. Pepper.  I always have to explain the obvious. 






This was at our family Christmas at D's parents house.  I decided I might do something different and make a few of my gifts this year.  I knitted this scarf for D's mom. 

This is my dessert table for the J&J Operation Staff Christmas Open House.  We served Coconut Cake (that D made), Red Velvet Parfaits, Key Lime Mini Cupcakes, Santa Brownies and Rice Krispie Snow Dippers. 


Again, please be patient with me while I figure out this new system.  Swing your head to the right and check this out.

Christmas Morning!  I knitted E a scarf as well.


We sat the camera on a tripod to take this one. 



The kids got bluetooths from their dad.  He is always worried about their safety and them talking while driving.  This just cracks me up for some reason. 


No comments:

Post a Comment