Wednesday, January 4, 2012

HUGE Wonderful Events News!!!!!

When I first saw this come across my email I had to look twice, three, four times.  Did that say what I think it said?  We are so excited!  So excited!!!    Here's the big news:   It seems that the super popular wedding blog, Style Me Pretty http://www.stylemepretty.com/georgia-weddings/  has chosen one of our weddings to feature!!!!   Oh.My.Goodness!!   So exciting - imagine me skipping around waving arms :)  Have I mentioned how thrilled I am about this?  This is truly an honor.  I really think that it's the amazing work of photographer, Kristen Alexander and florist, Amy Osaba that sealed the deal but that's okay, we'll go with it. 
E and I adored this wedding, held last May. When we first met Whitney, her fiance Jarod was still in Iraq.  That alone tore us out of the frame from the get go.  The more time we spent with them and got to know them, the more we just loved them.  Whitney's family lives in Ohio and she was living in Alabama, so they chose a true destination wedding for all involved at the amazing Montaluce Winery in Dahlonega.  One thing about Montaluce, it.is.bee-u-ti-ful.  Just naturally gorgeous.  Built high on a hill, the winery overlooks the vineyards and pond.  Whitney and Jarod got married down by the pond then moved to the winery for the cocktail hour and reception.  The details she and her mom chose were incredible.  Her mother, an interior designer, had a keen eye for the exquisite and it truly shows.  So beautiful. 

Please go check it out.  I would love it if you would!!

No comments:

Post a Comment