Friday, October 4, 2013

Week Recap!

I know y'all have been wondering where I went.  Last Friday morning, D and I headed to Chattanooga for the weekend.    Friday was his birthday so we were celebrating that as well as attending our close friends' son's wedding on Saturday evening.  Short story:  Chattanooga was fabulous!   Great city with lots of cool shops and restaurants.  Wedding was gorgeous! We had a great time.

This week has been a whirlwind of several interesting things:

Monday:  I had a great lunch with a new friend.  What a blessing for God to plop down someone in your life who you instantly love and enjoy.  I also had my hair colored (see Wednesday). :)

Tuesday:  This day was jam packed full of what I call "Mother" activities.   My sweet momma had a doctor's appointment so we decided to do lunch first at Banterra (this is what my momma calls Panera for some unknown reason) with G, along with some errands.  After that, I came home to prepare Darrell's birthday dinner.  So fun celebrating my sweet husband with the family. 

Wednesday:  The morning was full of preparations for a photo shoot with the editor/photographer for the local  "Home Magazine."  They have been kind to ask me to be appear in the November/December issue.  They were coming to the house so I needed to prepare two dishes: a Thanksgiving entrée and Christmas dessert.  I also had to have my house clean and look presentable.  Believe me, it took most of the day.

Thursday:  After a meeting with this weekend's bride and her mom, I began to feel a little queasy. Then a lot queasy.  By lunch time, I had a full-on stomach bug that lasted well into the night last night.  THANKFULLY, I feel much better.

And that brings us to today.  We are looking forward to a beautiful wedding this weekend.  It's at our local Chattahoochee Country Club.  The ceremony is going to be outside on the lawn near the lake which will be beautiful.  I do believe the weather is going to cooperate. 

Okay, with all that said, I've got to go and prepare for this wedding.  Oh and by the way, we are going out of town Sunday morning for a week full of vacation!  I'll be back to give you details about that shortly. 

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment