Friday, September 27, 2013

More Big News!!!

Wow!  This month has turned into a biggie let me tell you!  One of our weddings is featured on Style Me Pretty blog!!!  Check this out and please take time to read the words written from the heart of this precious bride.  This young woman is extra special to us as she and her family are long time family friends of ours.  Kayla and Emily have a childhood full of memories together.  To witness the love of her and her groom throughout the planning and wedding weekend was nothing short of breathtaking.  Her wedding reflected her personality perfectly.  We prayed and prayed for beautiful weather for this day and God was good to provide.  It was amazing.  I might have cried like a baby when I first caught sight of her in her wedding dress.  I've seen her grow and mature through the years into an amazing woman.  We were incredibly blessed to a part of this special time in the life of their family.

Oh my word ...



No comments:

Post a Comment