Sunday, May 1, 2011

Easter 2011

Easter 2011 has come and gone and it just couldn't have been better. We had a great church service. I love Easter. As a believer in Jesus Christ, there is no other single day that has more meaning. Because of Christ's crucifixion and resurrection, we have our faith and hope. He is Risen! Amen!

It was a beautiful day and we enjoyed every minute of it at the farm with family. We rode golf carts, we rode 4 wheelers, we took walks, we ate, we talked, we hunted Easter eggs, we laughed . . . it was awesome. Here's just a few pics:

Have I told you how much I adore this man? Well, I do.



Two of my favorite girls.




Two more of my favorite girls with yep, you guessed it, my favorite young man.



Another one of my favorite young men with our girl.

Awww . . . love.







No comments:

Post a Comment