Friday, January 2, 2015

Christmas 2014

Hi all!  Thought I would share a few photos from Christmas.  We had a wonderful day full of family, good food and making memories.  To say that I adore all of these people is an understatement.  They are the wind beneath my wings.  Cliché maybe but they are.  My life is abundant of blessings because of them.  Yes, we have our challenges and heartbreaks sometimes but we are in it together.   I love them to the moon and back.


My precious momma ... 89 and going strong! 


My love.  G asked me what my favorite memory of 2014 was I said without a doubt celebrating 30 years of being married to this man. 

Oh my heart. 

E and N with Penny, of course!

Mimi with her grands. 

Nana with her grands ... and Lucy.

And D with the fur babies. 


E sent me this photo over the weekend.  They are the cutest. 

Sunday D and G went to the Falcons game.  Love this photo of my two favorite guys. 

That's a few photos from our Christmas (and a few days after).  What a wonderful season of celebration.  Looking forward to all that 2015 holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment