Friday, December 4, 2009

Bumpin'-It at the GFIA Extravaganza

Last night was the annual Georgia Food Industry Association Holiday Extravaganza. Wow - that's a mouthful! This event is so much fun - food, faux gambling (they give you play money to lose at Black Jack and Texas Hold 'em), and the much anticipated raffle of fabulous prizes. And I'm not just kidding about the fabulous prizes. We are talkin overnight stays at Barnsley Gardens and Chateau Elan, plasma tvs, Kindles, Macy's gift cards, etc. And guess what? My girl and her hubby won a basket! Theirs was full of gift cards - lucky, lucky them!

Thought I would post a couple of pics from this event. Side note about my hair in these photos because I know you are wondering. I am officially not wearing a bump-it even though it looks like I am. I was thinking I wanted one of those for Christmas but it seems, however, that I will not be needing one. For some odd reason obviously not known to me, my hair decided to bump-it all by itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment