Sunday, July 25, 2010

Vacation - Final Installment

Well, I'm sure I've about worn out my welcome with these vacation posts but if you'll allow me just one more, I'd be most grateful.
Friday night was a fun, fun night! There was dinner and there was dancing. And I just have to tell you, I about pulled out my back cuttin' the rug with D. We had such a great time dancing together. That doesn't happen very often but when it does, we sure do enjoy it.

This was taken before the dinner. As you might notice, G and N coordinated their outfits. :)



Saturday night was the final night of the convention and it is the most formal of them all. I just have to say after all the tense moments with the bow tie, I think he pulled it off. And I like it. What a fashion confident man.








I just have to laugh when I look at this picture. E tells me this is the official "sorority girl pose." Apparently, they have perfected this look as the one that makes you look the tallest, thinest and most poised. So there you go . . .






No comments:

Post a Comment