Thursday, March 3, 2011

The 25th Birthday Celebration!

Last Wednesday night was the big birthday celebration at the Wiley house - in honor of our girl's 25th! The grandparents came over and I cooked a big Mexican fiesta; she opened presents; blew out her candles and we all ate a piece of cake and before it was all over a fun time was had by all!

Here is our traditional birthday picture. When anyone in our family has a birthday it seems at some point in the evening, we all have to line up in front of the fireplace. I guess that would be my idea.

Yes, I am the shortest in this picture and I had on heels except my heels were just not as tall as E's. I think hers were about 4" which gave her the definite height advantage.


My Birthday Girl! It occurs to me that I am not possibly old enough to be this child's mother!

You gotta admit this cake is pretty cute!


Happy Birthday, baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment