Monday, March 28, 2011

I've Missed You

Well, I guess by now you might have noticed that I have taken a self-imposed blog break. I'm in quite the dilemma in that I have so much to say but for a short season other things have become a priority. My poor husband - he'll be so tired of hearing me talk that I'm sure he'll be begging me to start blogging again very soon. Like last night I just started going on and on about Steven Tyler and how much I am enjoying him, his shirts and his wit on American Idol this season. I rambled on about that for give or take ten minutes while he listened patiently. Secretly, I suspect that he was wishing I would just blog and be done with it. But seriously, sometimes life just comes at you fast and it's all you can do to keep your head above water. I haven't stopped blogging, in fact I'm keeping an entire list of things I plan to blog about when I get back to it. And I've got some good stuff for you, I promise. But for now, please bear with me. And just so you'll be prepared - things will be sparse around here until sometime in mid-April. Lots must be done and miles must be traveled before then. Thanks so much for your patience. And much love to those of you who have called and texted me just to make sure I hadn't passed on. Y'all are the best! I'll be back soon! I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment