Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Praying for our Husbands

I saw this yesterday and I must say, I was convicted.  Yes, I pray for my husband but do I pray the right things?  Not always.  This is a great reminder to all of us married girls.

10 Ways to Pray for Your Husband

I Pray . . . for my husband's relationship with God.
I Pray . . . that God would bless my husband.
I Pray . . . for my husband to be the spiritual leader of our family.
I Pray . . . for my husband to love me deeply.
I Pray . . . for my husband to have a heart for his children.
I Pray . . . for my husband to make wise choices.
I Pray . . . for my husband's emotional, mental and physical health.
I Pray . . . for my husband to prosper at work.
I Pray . . . for my husband's power to resist sexual temptation.
I Pray . . . that I will show my husband respect, grace and kindness.

No comments:

Post a Comment