Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Pjs, Sweet Potatoes and Carrie!

Good Morning, Friends!

Please pardon the post about three very different and random things ...

1.  I am starting  this very cold day in my new flannel pajamas and a cup of Hazelnut coffee with French Vanilla Creamer.   If you happen to be in the market for a new pair of awesome flannel pjs, I highly recommend these.  I bought the leopard print pair first and I loved them so much that I went back and bought the festive plaid pair, too.  I got mine at the Belk (as opposed to ordering them online).   They were half price and I had a coupon.  I think I paid less than $20.  Score!  I am telling you the truth when I say that these are so warm, comfortable and wash great. Sometimes flannel pajamas shrink a little when you wash them but these don't.   Love, love, love them.  These would make a great Christmas gift for the girls on your list! 

Kim Rogers® 2 Piece Flannel Set Fuzzy CheetahKim Rogers® 2 Piece Flannel Festive Plaid Pajama Set

2.  I meant to post this last week but was so caught up in the whole Jury Duty and Sadie OB/Gyn drama that I totally forgot.  Last Wednesday my column ran in the Gainesville Times.  The staff at The Times has graciously allowed my column and recipe full front page coverage the last two times.  If you're interested in reading, go here.   Just a note about the Slow Cooker Sweet Potato recipe - it is awesome.  You'll want to make it.

3.  If you are a Carrie Underwood fan, you have probably already seen this video of her new song, "Something in the Water."   With all of the negative and frankly, disgusting stuff that comes out of the music and film world these days, I found this to be a breath of fresh air.  Well done, Carrie, well done.




No comments:

Post a Comment