Friday, December 12, 2014

12 Days of Christmas - for the Dog Lover!!

Can you believe it?  We've come to the end of our 12 Days of Christmas!   I hope you have enjoyed the journey and maybe been inspired in your gift giving.  Just to recap here are our past 11 days of Christmas Gift Giving fun ...

Day 1:  Erin Condren Planners
Day 2:  Grateful Bags
Day 3:  Riley Clay Designs
Day 4:  Sara Happ Lip Scrub
Day 5:  Bible and Books
Day 6:  Crock Pot Casserole
Day 7:  Accessories Galore
Day 8:  Kindle Paperwhite
Day 9:  Clarisonic Facial Cleaning Brush
Day 10:  Big Green Egg Accessories
Day 11:  Keurig Coffeemaker

Today, we are talking all about one of my favorite subject .. dogs. 


Now you may not have a dog and if not, I'm sorry.  We are crazy about ours.  Here are some cool items that your little furry kids might like.  I saw all of these at our local PetSmart, all except the stockings.   I found those online.

1.  Check out this bed from Martha Stewart.  This is adorable. 


2.  This dog blanket is so cute.


3.  These are leg warmers ... for your dog.  Cracks me up.


4.  Mrs. Claus Dress


5.  Ugly Sweater


6.  Olaf Dog Toy - this is too cute to play with.


7.  This is so cute too.

8.  Candy Cane Dog Treat



9.  I think we need these. 



These photos I took in the store because I thought they were absolutely adorable.  This one is an Olaf dog harness - oh.my.goodness. 




This one is a weather resistant coat ... polka dots ... with a fur hood.   It was all I could do to not leave with this.  If they had had 2 I might have.  Have you ever? 




No comments:

Post a Comment