Thursday, November 19, 2009

Pictures to go with Posts!

Well, today is the big day. I am half a century old. Okay, I'm really, really trying hard not to think about that. So to keep my mind off of this event, my darlin daughter is spending the day with me. She's has taken me to lunch and now we are having a teaching session about the digital world of photos. I am learning so much. So, from now on, who knows, I may be able to post a picture when I blog. Woohoo!

But to catch you up a little, I'm posting pictures I would have posted with my blog entry if I had known how. So here goes:

Soup Swap Girls 2009




Disney World Trip in October, 2009






The Iron Roses at a very special Rose's Bridal Shower, November 17, 2009




Parent's Weekend - Georgia Southern, October 2009


A Family Photo from the J&J Anniversary Sale Giveaway - July 4, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment