Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!

It is such a beautiful day! And a wonderful day to be a mother!

I've just want to thank my wonderful mother for always being there for me, for being my #1 supporter and fan and always reminding me of the importance of family! I love you, Mother!

I've also want to say thank you to my sweet mother-in-law who throughout the 25 years that D and I have been married, has always treated me just like one of her own. She never misses an opportunity to support and encourage me. I love you, AM!

Thank you to the women in my circle who have been amazing examples of how to successfully mother a child. They have never pretended to know all the answers but they have always been there to walk the journey with me.

Thank you to my sweet husband who has made it possible for me to have one of the greatest privileges of my life - staying home with my children. I know that he made lots of sacrifices and worked lots of hours so that it could be possible and I will be forever grateful! I also appreciate the fact that he made me breakfast in bed this morning and said the sweetest thing. He wished me Happy Mother Day and then said, "you know, you aren't just a mother, you are a good mother." Words like that will change your life.

Thank you to my precious girl and my sweet boy who, without them, there would be no cause for celebration. Being your mother has been the greatest joy of my life!

Before you were conceived, I wanted you.
Before you were born, I loved you.
Before you were here an hour, I would die for you.
This is the miracle of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment