Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Can you believe it? I have barely posted at all this month and this is my third post today! But I couldn't let Thursday go by without a thankful to go with it.
This past Sunday after church, D and I decided we were way past due for a drive with the top down. Before I go on, I just have to tell you how amazing our church service was Sunday. Oh. My. The music was beyond fabulous and that preacher of ours can flat preach, I tell you. He wrapped up his series on Job and in some ways, I think we were all relieved. Mr. and Mrs. Job had them some troubles to be sure. But what an amazing testimony of faith. Whewee.

Anyway, during our drive we found ourselves down around the Mall of Georgia and we decided we might drop in the DSW shoes. Well, I do love me a pair of shoes and they were a-plenty at this store. This is what I came out with. Can you believe it? Look at that heel? I've worn them all day today and love them.





After that we went to the movies - the new 3-D Shrek movie. I am thankful for those days with my husband. And for a great pair of shoes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment