Monday, September 27, 2010

Happy Birthday, D!

Today is my precious husband's 53rd birthday. In honor of this occasion, here are 53 reasons I love and adore my husband!

1. The love we share. It has been tested, twisted and turned. But thanks to God’s great love for us, we have a love that is stronger than it’s ever been.
2. He has the most beautiful big brown eyes.
3. He gave those beautiful eyes to our daughter.
4. He has the Wiley ear.
5. He gave that handsome ear to our son.
6. He cares about his health.
7. His gray hair. He’s earned every one.
8. His favorite Bible verse is: - “Gray hair is a crown of splendor.” Proverbs 16:31. :)
9. He thinks August 16th (the day Elvis died) should be a national holiday.
10. He drives a truck.
11. His truck has Flow Masters.
12. He can sing like Donald Duck.
13. He has watched Dumb and Dumber at least 100 times.
14. He is patient . . . as Job, I tell you.
15. He gives thoughtful answers.
16. He makes me breakfast in bed.
17. He works hard.
18. He loves his job.
19. He cares about his employees.
20. He loves to travel.
21. He laughs at old reruns . . . even though he’s seen them a 100 times.
22. He watches girl movies with me.
23. He thinks Georgia Football and the SEC are the best . . . anywhere . . . ever . . . period.
24. He understands me (at least he tries.)
25. He’s a great dad.
26. He’s my soul mate.
27. He eats whatever I cook and never complains.
28. He helps me in the kitchen.
29. He loves an adventure.
30. The man can do a mean twist . . . and go all the way to the floor! I don’t know how he does it.
31. He doesn’t snore.
32. He’s a good friend.
33. He isn’t afraid to make the hard decisions for the good of our children.
34. He holds my hand in the car.
35. He sang to me on our wedding day (surprise!). It was, and still is, the most beautiful thing I’ve ever heard.
36. He can diagram a sentence like nobody’s business.
37. He supports my decisions.
38. He loves gadgets.
39. He cares deeply about those he loves.
40. He makes me laugh like crazy.
41. He will take me just about anywhere I want to go without complaint.
42. He is smart.
43. He is a good, honest, businessman.
44. He has integrity.
45. He told me the other day that I was only getting better with age. (melt my heart)
46. The man is never rude or obnoxious . . . never.
47. He carries all the heavy things.
48. He can fix stuff. And if there is something he can’t fix, he will call somebody to fix it . . . quickly.
49. He loves his parents.
50. He loves my mother.
51. He loves and adores our children.
52. He loves God
53. And he loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment