Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Labor Day!

I was so looking forward to sleeping in, lounging around in my p.j.s til about noon and then maybe getting dressed and doing something. When that alarm went off at 4:45 this morning, I knew that was all a dream. That alarm blaring in my ear reminded me that I had promised my sweet husband that I would go down to the Muscular Dystrophy Telethon location, south of the Atlanta Airport, with him this morning. As you are probably aware, the Labor Day weekend is the annual Jerry Lewis telethon for MD. Our three store locations had collected almost $10,000 with the Shamrock sales during the months of February and March of this year. So, D and our Marketing Director (in the red below) were invited to come down and present the check live during the broadcast. The MCs were Lisa Rayam from Fox 5 and popular radio host, Rhubarb Jones.


Now, I think I need a nap. Happy Day off from Work!

No comments:

Post a Comment