Monday, August 2, 2010

Did Y'all Know?

While you might not think this is big news, this is HUGE news for me! Gotta share, gotta share! Are you ready? There is another "Say Yes to the Dress" . . . and it's in Atlanta!!!!! So guess what, Kleinfields NYC you got nothin on us because Bridals by Lori right down here in beautiful Sandy Springs, Georgia is the new home of my favorite show! Well, Yea! and WooHoo! Can you tell I am just a little more than excited about this?

What I'm not as excited about is that I think I may have missed the premiere on Friday night. If nothing else interferes, I usually reserve Friday nights for my SYTTD marathons, but last Friday we were at the farm and it didn't even enter my mind. But I may have a safety net because our DVR is set to record all of them. I'll have to check that tonight and if it's on there you better believe I'm gonna be glued to it instead of the alternative which I'm sure you are aware is The Bachelorette. The Bachelorette just makes me crazy - I get nervous and embarrassed for those poor guys. Stresses me out completely. But for some odd and surprising reason a bride trying on tons of wedding dresses, some twice; in a store full of hundreds of dresses in all shapes, sizes and styles; all the while arguing with her mother, sisters and bridesmaids; constantly documented by an unseen narrator; while salesladies bicker in the background; with Randy constantly telling them what they should have done all along . . . does not stress me out at all.

UPDATE! I paused this post while D and I ate supper and guess what was on my DVR for my viewing pleasure? Yes, indeedy - SYTTD Atlanta! And it did not disappoint. Randy was not assisting these Southern brides but not to worry because Monte was on the case! It was awesome! But let me just give you this spoiler alert, there was more than one "oh my gawwsh, Ah thank thees ees maa da-reess, yaa'aall."

I am sure, however, that I do not sound like that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment