Sunday, August 8, 2010

Happy Birthday dear MiMi!

I hope y'all have had a great weekend! We just finished celebrating my Momma's birthday and a fun time was had by all. My sweet momma's actual birthday is Tuesday but because she and I are going on a road trip to Illinois in the morning, we decided to blow out her candles tonight.
I have the sweetest Momma ever. She has a great attitude about life and I hope I can be like her when I'm her age. She laughs easily and just really appreciates the small and big things. I love her dearly.

I just had to share these quick photos of the festivities. As you know, everyone in the family has to put on these ridiculous items in order to get their birthday dessert. Mother was a good sport and played along. Bless her heart. I should be ashamed.



I found these candles at the JandJ and had to have them. Aren't they awesome? What was even more awesome was the fresh peach pie they are sitting on. Have mercy. Warm peach pie and ice cream. That is my kind of birthday "cake."
I made it myself, thank you very much.


Happy Birthday MiMi! We think you are the best ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment