Monday, February 28, 2011

Beloved Weekend!

Hello Friends! Yes, it has been days since I have been here and I sure have missed you! Life has come at me fast the past week or so but I'm back and I have so very much to tell you!

Let me just start with last weekend. Last weekend as in not this past one but the one before that.
We had the BEST time at the Beloved Retreat! Those Beloved girls know how to throw a big ole retreat full of fun and as expected, God showed up big time and it was pretty much just indescribable!
Honestly, I just cannot tell you what a great girl time and God time we had. It.was.Awesome!

Just a few pictures of all the fun. Saturday night had a luau theme going on and we played along! Honestly, is this picture just not ridiculous? Other than me looking like I had been on a drinking bender (which just for the record, I had not), there are fake flowers all over us and green plants coming out of tops of heads.
Oh heavenly day.
Throughout the course of the weekend, Beloved showered us with fabulous gifts. Okay, I'll just have to say my favorite was the Tiffany's cross necklace! I can't seem to take it off. It is not only a constant reminder to me of this fabulous weekend but most importantly, of God's great love for us.

Another fun giveaway were these killer sunglasses. What could be more fun, I mean really? I spent the weekend with some of the best women ever - one of which is in this picture with me. I love, love her.

Okay, so you may get some rapid fire posts over the next few days because well, I have so much to tell.

But I have got to go right now because you know what a "Castle" fan I am. Well, last Monday night they did the unthinkable and left us hanging with a 2 parter. Yep, I've waited all week for the ending. But no worries, I'll be back soon; very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment