Wednesday, August 6, 2014

For the Love of the Bling

If it's one thing I love it is some costume jewelry.  I mean it gives me great joy to go to the Mart and come out with a bag full of baubles for cheap.  As you might remember I went to the Mart last Thursday ( I think I might have mentioned how fabulous it was) and I was on a mission.   Well there is a jewelry store there called Golden Stella and believe you me, this Stella is Golden.  As in, she is the fabulous mecca of all things costume jewelry.  If Stella doesn't have it, ain't nobody gonna have it.   I had seen this on Instragram and fell in like with the whole look.   


That monogrammed bracelet is gorgeous but what I was crushing on was that bling-bling bracelet beside it.  So I marched myself right into Stella's with my photo in hand and asked for said bracelet.  Low and behold, look what mama came home with!  It should be noted that the blingy two-tone watch is also a Mart purchase.  Total expenditure for this entire look: $25.  That's right, 25 American dollars.  It should also be noted that my two buddies came home with the same bracelet.  I mean who in their right mind could resist it?    I know, right? 


 
 And that, my friends, may have been my favorite purchase all day.  Well, that and that pocketbook I got.  I tell you what, I'll show you that next week.  Stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment