Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Fall is Definitely in the Air

This morning when I went out to walk the dogs, the air was cool and it was glorious!  It seems when you live in Georgia that you usually don't get cool mornings until maybe around mid-November so this is a welcome surprise.  I was feeling it so much that yesterday I decorated my house for fall.  My very special girlfriends were coming over last night so it seemed like a good time.   Thought I would share a few photos with you ...






Yes, I know there aren't any fall decorations in this room but I had to share.  This room just makes me happy.  Most folks would call it a formal living room but to me, it's not that at all.  This is my quiet time room.  This is where me and God meet and talk. 


Okay, a little more fall décor going on here in the dining room. 


No comments:

Post a Comment