Friday, October 16, 2009

I Squealed with Delight!

I admit it. I confess. I am a magazine junkie. Honestly, I could read magazines all day. So imagine my delight yesterday when I was at the grocery store and spotted the new Southern Lady Holiday Issue. Oh. My. Goodness. I put that thing in my buggy so fast it would have made your head spin. I practically skipped out of the store. Now keep in mind I had company coming yesterday and I knew I wouldn’t have time to even look at it until late last night. But I had to have a quick fix. So I dug it out of my shopping bag as soon as I got in the car and at every stop light, I looked, oohed, aahed. It truly is a work of art.

I am a total Southern Lady magazine compulsive . . . and a Christmas compulsive. So you combine the two into one issue and my heart skips a beat. This magazine is pure eye candy. Even the advertisements are gorgeous. I don’t know the editor of Southern Lady, but I like her. In every issue on her editor’s page, there in big bold letters is printed Proverbs 31:10.

Now, I have not had time to leisurely devour each page but when I do, I’ll let you know. I can hardly wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment