Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bill and Joel Show - Friday, January 22, 2010

Edited to Add: We didn't leave the subject of birthdays this morning during the segment so I didn't have time to talk about Super Bowl plans or this dip recipe, but I'm going to go ahead and post it. I think you'll be glad I did.

Many thanks (again) to Bill, Joel and Anna at WDUN for allowing me to share the air waves on Friday morning. If you caught the segment and even if you didn't, you won't want to miss this White Rotel Dip recipe. It is that good. A perfect "Super Bowl watching" food. I'll let you in on a little secret, D and I ate just this for dinner one night while watching a Georgia game. Because that's what empty nesters get to do. There are advantages.
Enjoy!

White Rotel Dip

3 packages of sausage (mild or spicy, 1 maple flavored gives it a good flavor)
4 packages of cream cheese
2 cans of Rotel tomatoes

Brown sausage and drain. In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients and heat until cheese is melted. Being careful to stir often.

Serve with Fritos Scoops or tortilla chips. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment