Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Live It Up Plan - Part I

It's rainy. It's soupy. It's not cold. This weather is the weirdest ever. There was even a tornado that made an appearance in Buford today. Very, very strange. This is, however, the best weather for sleeping and cooking. I didn't get a nap but I have been very busy in the kitchen. Last night I whipped up an amazing dessert - Cranberry Cinnamon Chip Bars. I did good - had one, maybe two :) bites, cut it up and sent it off. I have discovered that I love cinnamon chips. I think I might like them better than chocolate chips. *gasp* I know.

Then tonight I made the best pork tenderloin I have ever tasted. Not braggin, just fact. I finally found a great recipe that I love - it's easy and delicious. The pork was juicy and tender with a little crusty on the outside. Pretty much perfect. I also made a cranberry chutney that was really good; baked sweet potatoes and green beans. I'll be sharing the recipes very soon. You're gonna love them.

So . . . I promised you the Live It Up Plan for Entertaining. I'm sure you can't take so much excitement in one day, so I'm going to talk about one word at a time.

Today's word: Live. That's a great word.

L - Life Impact. The most important reason for entertaining.
I - Invite. The people are the most important Ingredient.
V - Variety is the spice of life. Be creative!
E - Embrace your strengths and delegate your weaknesses.

So there you have the first word. I have lots to say about each of these points but honestly, right now, I'm exhausted. Like I said, I cooked earlier instead of napping. And that cooking and eating will sure take it out of a person.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment