Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Well, as you know the first half of our Thanksgiving day was spent at the Turkey Trot. Since we had gotten up at 5:15 a.m., we took the opportunity to rest a bit that afternoon before heading over to D's parent's house for the big feast. And that it was.
I don't know whether it is because I haven't eaten bread hardly at all since March or because I just love it so much but I could have eaten the entire platter of dressing and that alone. It was just that good. Oh, and maybe some sweet potato pie. I'm easy to please.

Oh my heart. I love them so.

This year we were honored to have a very special young lady join us. I think they make a pretty good-lookin couple.

We called ourselves the scarf girls. At least all three of us got the same memo.

It was a fabulous day. One to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment