Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter in Pictures

Well, I’m just hoping you had just half as good of an Easter as we did. Can I just tell you - it was wonderful!

Saturday night late, E and her hubby came to the house after attending a wedding here in town. They didn’t want to drive home and then back early Sunday morning so they spent the night. That meant that I had all of my children under my roof Saturday night. And that brings me much joy.

I didn’t really have adequate time to enjoy it as that ridiculous handbell director I live with made us be at church at 8:00 on Sunday morning. Which by the way reminds me that one of these years I want to attend the sunrise service on Easter morning. The fact that it starts at sunrise is the only thing standing in my way.

Anyway by 9:30, the handbell prelude had been played and as I walked down off that platform and to our pew, I could have just cried. Sitting there were four of the most amazing and beautiful young people I have ever seen. Just look for yourself.

They really didn't plan the matching outfits, it just happened that way. I couldn't have planned that better if I'd done it myself. :)

Oh, these boys are my favorites in the whole world!

Okay, and these girls are pretty much my favorites too!




After a quick change and getting our food together we headed up to the apple orchards of north Georgia to D's aunts house. These two are anxiously awaiting the egg hunt!

The swings in the back yard were a huge draw for my "children." Reliving their childhoods?

D is getting some serious air!
G's dismount! He's so talented.


Daddy and daughter.

These two are pretty excited about their egg discoveries.



No comments:

Post a Comment