Monday, April 19, 2010

What's for Supper?

Remember when I told you that I had lunch with a bunch of very cool people last Friday? Well, those cool people were from WDUN, as well as some advertising and marketing folks. And D was there too - and he's cool. We were working on a new project that I happen to be a part of and am extremely excited about. Today was the Inaugural Day of a local afternoon radio show on that station. It's a two-hour show - "live, local and lighter" with BJ Williams and George Mason Dixon (do you think that is his real name?). I am so excited to being doing a very short segment called "What's for Supper?"

I come on about 4:45 every afternoon to answer that age-old question "what's for supper?" I don't know how many times I just think, if someone would just tell me what to fix everyday it would be so much easier - I make the same things all the time and basically, every one is tired of it. So during this segment I talk about recipes and menu ideas that are good but also somewhat quick to get on the table. I call it Paula Deen meets Rachel Ray. The goal is to get some good cookin' on the table and not be in the kitchen all night.

We are working this week to get the recipes I discuss posted on the J and J Foods website as well as the Jacobs Media website. Hopefully that will happen very soon.

http://www.jandjfoods.com/
http://www.wdun.com/

You'll have to listen and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment