Friday, April 9, 2010

Food Friday

Well, happy beautiful Friday to you! There is not a cloud in this Georgia sky and the weather is Perfection! It's warm but not hot enough to sweat! So to me that is the perfect algebraic weather equation:
Warm beautiful day + no sweat glands activated = one happy girl! Who says I don't know my math problems?

This actually has been a very good day. Mother and I went out to the local agricultural center where the master gardeners are sponsoring the Spring Garden Expo. It was a pure pleasure for the senses. Then we made a stop at the Christian bookstore where I purchased the latest Point of Grace CD. I've been wanting it for some time and I am beyond excited to plug it my car's CD player, open the sunroof and jam out! This weather just calls for that to happen. And I highly recommend it to all of you.

Then in about an hour we are headed to Atlanta for the Hawks game. I wish I was as excited about this game as my husband is but well, not quite as much. But, ya know, I'll go, watch the people and cheer when everyone else does. The best thing about this whole excursion is that we are sitting in one of those private boxes in Philips Arena which has one major (and I mean major) advantage: it has a private bathroom. And I find that such a good thing. Call me crazy but I just hate to share a bathroom with 10,000 other people.

Oh, yes. I almost forgot why we are here. It's Food Friday. Today's recipe is a recipe I whipped up for Easter morning breakfast. I knew we would need something to grab and go and this filled the bill perfectly. These are to die for if you are blueberry muffin fan. Oh wait, I guess that's why they're called "To Die For Blueberry Muffins." I got this recipe from the All Recipes website and I'm just gonna let you link there for the recipe.

Enjoy! and have a great weekend!

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/To-Die-For-Blueberry-Muffins/Detail.aspx


No comments:

Post a Comment