Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Because I'm Weird


Well, this may be the weirdest blog post I've ever done but if you know me, this is really nothing unusual. I tend to get excited about even the smallest, strangest things sometimes. I am actually very easily amused which my husband has found to be a huge blessing during the course of our marriage. So yesterday when I mentioned that I had a new product, I really hadn't discovered the wonderfulness of this product yet. Not until I was working on my Bible study did I fully realize that I have 30!!! of the most beautiful colors of the rainbow at my disposal. Turquoise is my personal favorite but that is no surprise as I am having a love affair with the whole color of turquoise right now.

I really think I'm some sort of frustrated artist. That fact that I have no talent for it has been the only thing that has stopped me in the past. However, with my new found love of turquoise and Twistables, I think I may have some sort of career in the colored pencil art world. I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment