Monday, June 28, 2010

G's Weekend!

Well, I recapped our weekend last night and that was just fascinating wasn't it? Believe me, ours was not near as exciting as G's. Let me just show you what he has been up to. He and three of his buddies went down to Amelia Island over the weekend and spent most of their time here - in the middle of the ocean on one of his friend's family boat. And stayed at their condo. Good friends to be sure.
He sent me these pictures on my phone yesterday.

Yes, he is in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. And yes, . . . that is a barracuda. I will try not to think about that too long.


I guess you can figure out that this is a shark. They caught eight sharks and two barracudas.
Have mercy on my soul. I'm just thankful that he made it back safely with all of his limbs and appendages in tact.

No comments:

Post a Comment