Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

I hope you and yours had a great Father's Day! I sure do miss my sweet daddy on days like this but then again, I miss him pretty much every day. I just wish he could see this beautiful girl and the wonderful man she married!

And this good-looking boy. I know my sweet momma sure does miss him too.
The boat's technical difficulties had been resolved so we were back to plan A for the Father's Day excursion on the lake. E and I fixed up a fine meal and we docked at a local park and had a picnic. E and Nana ready for some lake time!

Poppa got a new toy.


Here we are enjoying our boat ride! The lake is finally at full pool and wow, is it gorgeous.


My boys are never happier than when they can take the jet ski for a spin and "accidentally" spray all of us on the boat with the rooster tail.

The ruffle in the water is G on the jet ski. I didn't realize that when I took this picture I was getting such a great picture of Harbour Point's dock and hilltop homes.


The grandmothers and their hats.
D just told me that he had a great day. And that's what it's all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment