Monday, March 8, 2010

Pictures from our Weekend!

Just wanted to share a few pictures from our weekend! The girls and I went to the Beloved Retreat Friday and Saturday in Norcross! Oh. My. Goodness. Did we ever have a great time. It was incredible. The music, the testimonies, the fellowship, the goodies, the makeup/makeovers - all amazing. Those Beloved girls know how to have a good time!
Not to be confused with Beloved - here is our very own girls trio!!






The real Beloved - the fabulous, supertalented, crazy and super fun girl's trio!





As you know, yesterday we were in full birthday mode! Afterall, it was one of my children's birthdays, wasn't it? E and N joined us in worship yesterday morning which was incredible. And on top of that, G came home for the birthday festivities. You know, this may go down as one of my best weekends - ever. :)



Words can't describe my love for these two.



Yes, it is a tradition in our family that if you are having a birthday, you wear the hat and sunglasses - at least for one quick picture. Makes you glad you're not in our family, doesn't it?
E and her birthday cobbler complete with 24 candles!


Oh, I adore these two. They melt my heart.



G was getting ready to leave to drive back to school. Which might explain why I was holding him like that!



There is a story that goes along with the crazy pose and the silly grins in this picture. Trust me.


My boys.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the great pictures! What was the rest of E's birthday meal?

    ReplyDelete