Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday - The Inaugural Day

So here we go – Thankful Thursday! Actually this is hard for me - you know I am a woman of many words and think I have to use them all. So for me to say one thing that I’m thankful for today in a succinct manner will be a stretch but I’ll try. I want this to be simple so if you all want to make a quick comment, you won’t feel overwhelmed by mine.

Okay, I just can’t give you one. How about a serious one and a fun one – yours can be either.

1. I am thankful that our God is a God of miracles. Please do not think for one second that He is not alive and well and working miraculous works all around us. Because He is. I’ve seen it. I’ve experienced it. I believe it.

2. I am thankful for those little carrots in the bag that you get in the produce section of your locally owned grocery store (wink). They are already washed and ready to eat! I love them! Who says convenience isn’t healthy??

Okay, I’m done. Your turn.

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for the connections that Christ gives us as believers and for the lighter side I am thankful for pumice stones for my feet! :)

    ReplyDelete