Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I am extremely thankful for health today. D and I have been in this house together sickly since Tuesday morning. It's a good thing we like each other or we would have gone crazy by now. I'm feeling a little better but poor D is still kinda pitiful. Hopefully, he will get to feeling better soon.

Three people near and dear to my heart had surgery/medical procedures done today. Early this morning, my precious friend underwent a major and lengthy surgery in Atlanta and I just heard via email that she did great and is currently in recovery. Another dear friend's daughter underwent a procedure this morning and I got word that that went smoothly as well. Yet another precious friend is undergoing a procedure as I type. I'm hoping to hear from her soon.

So, today and everyday I am thankful for good health and for the Great Physician and Healer who watches over us.

1 comment:

  1. I too am thankful for health, and that for all the difficulties of healthcare and insurance, we are so blessed to have such amazing healthcare available to us for our Jehovah Rapha to heal us!

    ReplyDelete