Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thankful Thursday

To say that I loved what I did today would be an understatement. Not one thing makes me happier than to spend the day with my children or my husband. Well, today my daughter and I had a "Girls Day." We had been trying to have our day for about three weeks and it finally happened. So today I thankful for Girl Days, and for girly things like lunching and shopping! I sure do wish my boy was closer so we could have more Mom/Son days. I do miss him terribly.

We began our girls day at TJ Maxx and that was truly a shopping pleasure. We found tons of stuff we liked and left with some fine purchases. After that totally satisfying experience, we stopped for lunch which included soup, salad and some great conversation. Stop #3 was to our new favorite store, Charming Charlie. Oh, have mercy, it is an accessory/handbag/shoe/everything wonderful dream come true. I could have stayed in there all day. And as you might have guessed we had to make a quick stop in the tiara department because this girl has always been "The Princess of Quite a Lot." (Daughter of "Queen of Everything." ) She even had a sign that hung on her door at home that declared it properly.

These are just a few of our favorite things:
I'm planning on wearing this with a yellow jacket, maybe for Easter. I also got the earrings that match it.
Emily picked these out to go with her new Easter dress which is the prettiest shade of turquoise. These are even better in real life.
Did you know that this is called a bracelet bag? and it is adorable? It's small but big enough for your phone, lipstick, and car keys. So great if you are going out for a special occasion and don't want to take your big bag. Love it. This is only a snippet of the cute things we found in this store. I would have taken more pictures but I was too busy shopping. We plan on going back very soon and I promise to take more pictures. If I'm not too busy shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment