Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Seriously, Snow. On March 2nd!

When I left the flat lands of southern Illinois 25 years ago, I really thought I was leaving the snow behind as well. Apparently, I didn't. I know some of you are aghast that I might not be a fan of snow but the fact is, I'm not. When I was growing up we couldn't leave our house for days because of it, we had to shovel it, we had to put chains on our car tires because of it . . . so yes, I have bad childhood snow memories. After about the first two or three snowmen, it somehow lost it's wonder. So if it snows once a year, about an inch or two and is gone by morning . . . that's fine by me. I love the sunny Georgia life.

Although, I'll have to admit, it is beautiful. This is what it's doing outside my window right now, Tuesday, March 2nd at noon - in Georgia.


No comments:

Post a Comment