Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Sunday Ramble - Part 2

Okay, so for this post to make sense you must first read the previous post. I totally made a wise decision in choosing to go to Target because oh at the cuteness that was found there. And by the way for any of you that might want to know this . . . they have their swimsuits out. Of course, I flew by those like a bat out of somewhere but came to a screeching halt when I saw this. It came home with me. It wasn't on the list.
And this might have come home with me, too.

And of my word, this. You know I've never, ever met a polka dot I didn't like. So this dress and I cozy-ed right up to one another. There might have even been a polka dot skirt like this that came home with me too.

And this little top is adorable. However, since I have one almost like it, it stayed.


Measuring cup. Check. Silicone whisks. Check. Except that I had to go to Bed, Bath and Beyond for the whisks. Oh and as I stood in the coffee pot aisle at Target I remembered I have an extra coffee pot. I bought it as a back up when I'm entertaining and it didn't even dawn on me until I saw another one just like it.
Oh and the Dutch oven? No Dutch ovens at Target. So, I looked at BB&B and yes, they had one in the same line as my cookware . . . for the mere price of $149.99. Are you kidding me? I think I'll make do without one because after all, some things, like polka dot dresses are more important.

No comments:

Post a Comment